This week we are praying for Wiseways Childcare Centre. Based in our lower floor and the cottage next door to the church, Wiseways provides care for 3-5 year olds and their families in our community.
Here is an update from Wiseways Director, Lisa Thomson
This year has started off with a bang, with all three classrooms at full enrollment! The classrooms have been busy, and the children have enjoyed making new friends.
- For the health and safety of all of the children, staff, and families that come through our doors.
- For wisdom and guidance as we look ahead to the upcoming year and make plans for our program.
- That God will show us how to best support the children and families in our community, and provide us with the understanding on how to care for each individual child's needs.
- That we will find the right people to join our team to allow us to reopen the Mouse House classroom in the Fall.
- We are so thankful that this year has started well, and that the new children who joined our classrooms in January have started to settle in.
- Though the lower enrolment at the start of the year was a challenge financially, it provided a much needed rest for our staff. However, we are grateful for the answer to prayer of not only filling our open spaces, but building a growing waitlist!
- We have been blessed by a great team of teachers who are so invested in building relationships with each family and support each other by sharing teaching resources, support strategies, and stepping in to help each other wherever needed.