Though many services have changed due to Covid protocols, they continue to serve. We join them in a prayer of thanks for:
- the opportunity for share Christ’s love and hope in Victoria
- those who give to the ministry of the Mustard Seed Street Church
- the current volunteers who continue to serve.
We also join them in prayer:
- for health and safety of the staff and volunteers: for the teams that go out into the community to rescue food that is used to serve the community – particularly the drivers who bear the greatest exposure to the virus
- for the Mustard Seed Congregation: that despite the difficulties of COVID they would remain steadfast while being physically separated and that the lonely and left behind would feel the community of God
- that the Spirit of God would touch lives and encourage life-restoring transformation