Today we pray for our partners, Food for the Hungry, and the project that we are part of in the Sasiga area of Ethiopia.
Their latest report specifically thanks God for US:
“for the wellbeing of the Church and Church members and sponsors in Canada who have mobilized their resources for the development of the communities in Sasiga”.
We join them in praise:
- That there have been no reports of COVID 19 cases in the Sasiga area
- That the number of children in the sponsorship program is increasing
- That God has provided resources to enable the project to meet the needs of vulnerable and orphan communities, and
- That major project activities have been successfully and peacefully accomplished despite challenges
We also join them in praying for:
- The peace and security of the country
- Continued protection for staff and the community from COVID 19, especially for the kids who expect to return to school soon
- The provision of resources to accomplish their 2021 programs, and support the lives of widows, orphans, and vulnerable members of the communities
- Real transformation in the life of Sasiga communities and freedom from their extreme poverty, and
- For courage and strength for the staff and church leaders.