The Board of Elders plays a vital role in the life of Lambrick Park Church. The Elders are responsible for the overall direction, protection and oversight of the life and leadership of the church. The document, Becoming a Leader at Lambrick, (downloadable below) outlines our desire and principles for Godly leadership. The additional document, Eldership at Lambrick, overviews:
- our Elders' structure, current members and their terms of service
- the desired attributes for those in this leadership role
- nomination and selection process and timeline
- members of the Nominating Committee
You are invited to prayerfully participate in this important process. You may nominate individuals for consideration by the Nominating Committee by:
- filling out the brief form on this web page
- emailing: [email protected]
- hand delivering to the church office or to a Nominating Committee member
Nominations will be accepted until Saturday, October 27. LPC will affirm new elders at the Annual General Meeting, Monday, November 26. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
For those interested, here are the LPC Bylaws.
Nomination for Eldership
Please provide the name of the individual you nominate. If you would like contact from a Nominating Committee member, please provide your contact information as well.